The current health crisis has badly impacted a lot of industries (e.g. automotive, furniture, luxury) and has proved to be a boon for many others (e.g. pharmacies, household goods, groceries). Digital marketing for small businesses, as a practice, has been instrumental in deciding the impact of the pandemic.
It is important to note that consumer behavior is changing and hence we need to implement the latest marketing technologies in these times. Companies that are fast and flexible in adapting to the new reality have a huge advantage in the market.
Benefits of introducing Digital Marketing as a must in your organization:
- Lower Cost and higher flexibility for marketing efforts
- High engagement from Smartphone users. Faster conversions.
- Opportunities to incorporate several kinds of ads/ways to market. These include SEO, Social Media Marketing, Pay per click, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, and many more.
- Tracking customer journeys and using tools like Google Analytics to study user flow.
- Use tools like SEMrush to check what your competitors are doing.
To summarize the above, investing in digital marketing – whether it’s online ads, social media, blogging, or all of the above will always benefit your business when your target audience is spending a large amount of time every day online.
Now, after looking at the benefits, the question arises how you introduce digital marketing strategies in your organization:
- Define your Brand: Outline your brand guidelines to define your brand. Think about your Unique Selling Points (USPs), brand voice, and value proposition.
- Build your audience: Choose your audience wisely. Think about user demographics, as well as the motivations that drive people to choose your services/ products.
- Create your S.M.A.R.T goals: Use Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely goals to guide your strategy.
- Choose your digital marketing strategies & set a budget: Pick the best strategies and research digital marketing pricing to build a realistic budget.
- Launch your campaigns & track your results: Following your plan, launch your campaigns across channels. Use tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc. to keep a check on strategies and ROI.
Designers, digital marketers, and developers have been very busy ensuring businesses adjust their digital marketing approaches to take full advantage of the online opportunities which lay ahead.
Digital marketing agencies are at the forefront of this pandemic. They understand consumer sentiments and spending habits. Digital marketing results and data collected during this time have created a solid understanding of how brands can connect with their audiences.
Benchkart works with more than 500 agencies across India, ensuring our clients get the best of services and engage with the most suitable agencies as per their plan and budget.
To ease the process, we audit the website and share proposals for Free from multiple agencies. We also assign you a Free Project Guide to help you understand your options and which agencies will suit your budgets & needs. It is actually a win-win situation for our clients because first, they don’t have to look at several places for digital marketing solutions. Second, there are project guides to look after your project completely hence you save time as well as money.
Benchkart not just aims to solve your immediate short-term challenges but to become your partner throughout your growth journey, and to give you the best IT and Marketing solutions.